Enjoy the story of Nova Scotia railways at the Musquodoboit Railway Museum on Route 7. Examine the posters, tickets, maps and photographs in the Canadian Northern Railway station of 1918. Don’t miss the rare ex-CN GE 44-tonner and the unique mail crane. A DAR combine from Nova Scotia’s last mixed passenger and freight train is another highlight. A Visitor Information Centre occupies the waiting room and you will find an ice cream stand beside the quiet picnic grove.
- Telephone: 1-902 889-2689
- Hours: Open July 1 to September 1. Closed M,T; open Wed-Sun 10 AM to 4 PM, open until 7 PM on Friday and Saturday.
- Address: 7895 Highway 7, Musquodoboit Harbour, NS, Canada
- Web Site: www.mhrailwaymuseum.com
- 20 Parking Spaces
- Picnic Area
- Public Washroom
- Visitor Information Centre
- Donations Welcome