- Map of Railways in Nova Scotia 1820-1829
- Map of Railways in Nova Scotia 1830-1839
- Map of Railways in Nova Scotia 1840-1849
- Map of Railways in Nova Scotia 1830-2005
CN 1951 Railway Maps
- Courtesy of the Gerry Maffre collection
- CN Atlantic Region Track Plans 1951 – Cover
- CN Halifax 1951 Map
- CN Saint John Track Plan 1950
- CN Moncton Track Plans 1949
- CN Moncton Track Plans 1951
- CN Atlantic Region Overall Map 1951
- CN Newfoundland Track Plan 1951
- Listing of Nova Scotia railway history books. We have compiled a listing of books about the history of railways in Nova Scotia.
- We have collected photographs of many of the railway stations that have been built across Nova Scotia but our collection is not complete. If you have photographs of any of the stations not included in our collection please contact us (NSRHS2002@gmail.com).
- Dan Engstrom shared photos of his trip from Yarmouth to Halifax in September 1989.
- The photographs are illustrated in geographic sequence and are divided into two pages – Canadian National Lines and Canadian Pacific (Dominion Atlantic Railway) and other lines.
- Canadian National lines
- Candian Pacific (DAR) and other lines
- Listing of Railway Workers in Nova Scotia from 1907 MacAlpine Directory
compiled by Jay Underwood
- We have compiled a listing of resource materials available on the Internet. Please contact us (NSRHS2002@gmail.com) to let us know of other pertinent material and/or broken links.